info
fb
About Me
Home
Kalau anda baik hati klik la iklan ni



Love U Forever

First time I recognize
I can feel that you are very special to me
why I think so??
ermmm ...
He knows I do not even know
probably because you treat me very well
I love the time you try to persuade
so sweet
we did not know each other,
but I can feel that you are very good
you always make me happy
I'm sure you will not be disappointed
we already promised we would take care of each other
remember the love ..
I will faithfully waits
I will not ever cheat you

Now ...
I'm really need you
I'm really missing you
do you even miss me ..??
ermm
every day I pray that god always protect you
I always hope that you will definitely see me soon
but is it possible that it will be a visionary
if it was just a fantasy
I hope that the fantasy will come true
is the most beautiful live with me

I LOVE U
LOVE..LOVE
LOVE YOU FOREVER
P/S: hehe..hai...ok x de pape yang sarah nak cakap...haha..ngah bosan..reka la ayat....ntah pape je kan...korang paham x..?? paham2 je la ea...hehe...sarah men buat je...(ermmm..ada gak ea org yang nak copy ayat sarah yg ntah pape nie...biar la...x de private pown kan..if nak copy amik la..i don't care..) selamat membaca..

➳♥ terima kasih daun keladi,ade mase baca lagi k..and jangan lupa like..=♥

0 Prince n Princess sedang komen: